Friday, June 8, 2012

Waiting....

Waiting, waiting waiting.........

I should be used to this by now, after having waited so many years for various things "to happen."  It is quite an illusion to think in terms of waiting.  Isn't that what we're doing our whole life?

Some random things on my mind these days:

1.  Fox News is like a used car salesman.  With greasy slicked back hair and a perverted look on his face.
2.  I am finding myself responding to situations like a certain person who is close to me.  Not quite sure where that came from.  Possibly I agree with the methods used?
3.  I thought Blacksburg was a small town but I've been proven wrong.  Especially when this town I'm staying in shares the police station with the library.  In the same building.  Using the same sign.  For real.
4.  I have never felt so disorganized or disoriented in my whole life.  Moving sure does make things chaotic.  Or maybe I forgot what it feels like to move, it has been 10 years.

Sigh.  All things come in their own time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment